Please note the following with regards to winter club comps:
- This year with the addition of the club v1 system we can operate a winter handicap system until the end of March, the same handicap will apply to Winter Singles/Olivers/Winter Series events.
- Prizes will be issued to top 3 players/teams and based on previous years payouts
- Olivers/Winter Series/Team events - Handicap adjustments will follow Congu rationale with varying degrees of adjustments depending on your category.
1st Place - Cat 1 0.5 Cat 2 1.0 Cat 3 1.5 Cat 4 2.0
2nd Place - Cat 1 0.3 Cat 2 0.6 Cat 3 0.9 Cat 4 1.2
3rd Place - Cat 1 0.2 Cat 2 0.4 Cat 3 0.6 Cat 4 0.8
- Singles - standard congu adjustments as in the summer months
- General Play adjustments will be at the discretion of the handicap committee
- Order of Merit for Singles - Points awarded to top 20 players with 1st place prize
- Eclectics Competition in place, 1st place prize