We are currently full but if you wish to join the waiting list for the season beginning 1st May 2021 please contact us at email@example.com in order to be added to the list.
2021/22 ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEES
Subscription period 1st May - 30th April
|Full Reduced Membership - note 1||£650|
|Community Membership - note 2||£640|
|Country Membership - note 3||£415|
|Beginners Membership - note 4||TBC|
|Midweek Membership - note 5||£695|
|Suspended Membership - note 6||£50|
|Intermediate Membership - aged 25-29||£650|
|Intermediate Membership - ages 21-24||£520|
|Student Membership - note 7||£320|
|Junior aged under 12 (free with parent or grandparent)||£50|
|Junior ages 13-17 (as above under 17 only)||£120|
|Junior ages 18-20||£220|
|Social Membership - note 8||£10.00|
|NUGC or NLCGA Membership||
|England Golf Membership||
|Adult (under review)||£0|
|Junior/Intermediate - note 9 (under review)||£0|
Age related membership refer to the members age on 1st April 2020
- FAR is a reduction in compensation for the disruption caused during works undertaken by Northumbria Water for existing members
Members who have reached state retirement age, have 20 or more years of continuous membership and are not in paid employment are entitled to full membership for the reduced rate of £650 upon application. Excludes NUCG and England Golf fees.
- Community membership is available to people who have an annual income of less than £14,040. The reduced membership fee of £600 is inclusive of NUCG and England Golf membership subscriptions. Community membership entitles the member to play golf on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (all day) and on Saturday and Sunday after 2.00pm (April to September), or 1pm (October to March). Community members can enter competitions run by the Clubs professional on Wednesday.
- Country membership is available to people who are full members of another golf club and who reside more than 50 miles from the City of Newcastle Golf Club.
- Beginners membership is available for the first 12 months after completion of a ‘Get into Golf’ programme and entitles the member to play golf on one weekday evening per week and one weekend late afternoon per week on non-competition days.
- Midweek Membership entitles unlimited play from Monday-Friday each week and entry into mid-week competitions. You may join a waiting list for this new category, spaces will be released as we receive successful applications for full 7 day memberships.
- Members who wish to temporarily suspend their full membership can re-join without paying an entrance fee.
- Student membership is available to people in full time further education who are either at college in Newcastle and whose home is more than 50 miles away or at college more than 50 miles from Newcastle.
- Social members will be entitled to 25% off bar drinks, will also receive other offers on food from time to time.
- Junior/Intermediate member for 4 years or more £0
Junior/Intermediate member for 3 years £50
Junior/Intermediate member for 2 years £100
Junior/Intermediate member for 1 year £150
Please download and complete one of the application forms below:
|File Name||File Size|
|Junior Members Application.pdf||105.48 kB|
|New members application.pdf||90.3 kB|