Sunday 17th December - 4BBB Twister Fun Competition.
- Better Ball Stableford with Twists
- 90% Handicap allowance
- Hole 5 - Both players points count
- Hole 10 - You must use your partners tee shot, then continue to play as normal until the ball is holed.
- Hole 15 - Greensomes Format; Both players tee off, choose a drive and then play alternate shots until the ball finds the hole. Strokes will be awarded based on the highest handicap player from the pair.
- Hole 18 - 'Reverse Scramble' Both players tee off, the worst shot is chosen. Both players take a second shot and again the worst shot must be used, this process continues until the ball is in the hole. In the event of a debate the cross partners will have the final decision. Strokes will be awarded based on the highest handicap player from the pair.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST SIGN INTO THE COMPETITION USING THE USUAL TERMINALS. HOWEVER, SCORE CARDS MUST SIMPLY BE PUT INTO THE BOX ON COMPLETION OF YOUR ROUND.