Further to concerns raised over weekend visitors the committee have reviewed the strategy. The necessity for revenue must be balanced as we strive to continue to improve the golf course as we have this year.
- No Visitors in any capacity including members guests on 'Gents Competition Day'
- No Visiting Parties on the day after Club Championship.
- No Visiting Parties on the day after Invitation Day
- No Visitng Parties on the day before the County Match v Lothinans
- No Open events arranged for any weekends.
- On non competiton weekend days visiting parties will be restricted to a maxiumum of 20 with the expectation to be generally lower. Bookings made after 1pm may be larger if viewed as prudent by the management.
- Bookings will be where possible spread around the various time slots so as not to penalise any one group of members.
- Members will be given at least two weeks notice of any bookings in order that they may plan their golf in advance.
- Prices for casual golfers have been set, unused tee times will be available to visitors approx 2-3 days before. This will allow members plenty opportunity to book tee times as a priority.