In conjuction with the George Sinclair and Mac Smith competition on Saturday there will be an optional £1 sweep for the final round of the Masters.
Opt in and you will then pick a player from the Pro...... the winner of the sweep will be the golfer whos nett score on Saturday combined with their Masters partner final round score is the best.
On Sunday evening the Masters will be showing on the big screen and other TV's around the clubhouse. Sergio's Tapas Menu will be available on the night. Food can be ordered from 6pm-9pm, try the lot!! 3 for £10
Members Guest Week
We appreciate what a frustrating time this is for all Golfers! Supposed to be April......
We would like you to invite up to 3 guests to play with you on 'Guest Week'. Sunday 22nd April - Friday 27th April. There will be no charge as it is complimentry from the golf club.
FedEx Final 5th May 2018
NEW DATE - SATURDAY 5TH MARCH - BOOKING NOW AVAILABLE VIA CLUB PSI SCREENS AND HOWDIDIDO.
- Players who have qualified and wishing to play in final must make their booking on the psi screen or via howdidido. There are 3 time slots to choose from.
- We will be using the winter card from the winter tee positions on the day. Final is set up as a winter comp for handicap purposes.
- The draw will be made on Tuesday 1st May. Note that players booking into last time zone may be required to player earlier depending on entrants.
- Pay £1 entry into final as normal in fedex, this is paid using the sign in on computer.
- There will be a £4 OPTIONAL sweep that players may wish to enter. All sweep will be paid out based on this one round only and excluding any bonus shots earned through the league.
- Play off winter handicap as normal, and enter card into the computer on conclusion of your round
- Your score entered pre any bonus shots will count towards the league table, however as with last year the finals day is worth 'double points'.
- Any bonus shots will be applied following the final by the adminstrators to assertain the finals day winners. To confirm 3 shots to 1-20th, 2 shots to 21-40th, 1 shot to 41st-60th.
- Top 4 in the League receive prizes as stated in original rules
- Top 3 in Finals Day will receive prizes this is score on the day including bonus shots.
- Top 3-5 from OPTIONAL sweep depending on entries will receive prizes, this will be your score entered into computer before bonus league shots
Hopefully plenty to play for on the conclusion of this weather hit winter season.
- January 2019
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016