PLEASE NOTE THAT FROM THIS WEEK UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE THE PRIZE SPLIT WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:
1ST PLACE 40% UP TO MAX OF £50
BEST IN CAT 20% OVER 3 CATEGORIES WHICH WILL BE 0-9, 10-18, 19-28
PLEASE NOTE THAT IN THE EVENT THAT A HOLE HAS BEEN TEMP CLOSED DUE TO WORKS, A FEDEX PLAYER WILL AUTOMATICALLY SCORE 2 POINTS ON THAT HOLE.
Winter Open Results
Tuesday 21st November 2017. 25% allowance, 7 drives each.
1st - Common (15) Flannagan (16) - 58.25 £200.00
2nd - Cromar (13) Dodds (13) - 60.50 £100.00
3rd - G Smith (13) G Stephenson (8) - 60.75 £ 50.00
NEAREST THE PIN B MADDISON - 1.2M £ 60.00
NEXT OPEN IS ON 18TH DECEMBER, 4BBB STABLEFORD, £12.50 PER PERSON INC BACON ROLL.
Fedex Winter Competition
The Fedex Winter Competition will commence on Monday 9th October:
- Weekly comp will run from Monday-Sunday each week up to Sunday 25th March 2018.
- Prize split each week.... 20% to club (donated back to finals pot), Of the balance 40% will go to the weekly winner, with 15% to each of the 4 category winners. Please note that the amount/range of categorys may be changed at the discretion of competition committee depending on entrants in each category. The maximum amount for 1st prize will be £50 with the balance spread between category winners up to a maximum of £25 each. Any excess wil go into the finals pot.
- Players may enter by paying £1 in the pro shop before their round, there is no restriction on the amount of times a player may enter each week. The best score each week will count towards league and handicap tables.
- Your 'best' card must be entered into the computer before close of play each Sunday, it is the responsibility of each player to enter their scorecard into the computer and box. Any cards not entered into computer will not be valid in this winter competition.
- Handicaps - the computer will adjust your winter handicap up or down for all winter comps with the exception of the Olivers Trophy. Exceptional cuts will be implemented at the discretion of the handicap committee.
- League Table - Points will be awarded based on stableford score each week.... 32 stableford points = 30 league points, 33 = 40pts, 34 = 50pts, 35 = 60pts, 36 = 70pts, 37 = 100pts, 38= 110pts, increases by 10pts for each stableford point over that.
- Finals day will be on Saturday 31st March 2018 one day only, midweek members will be permitted to play on finals day. Final will start at 10am.
- League Prizes - 1st £150, 2nd £100, 3rd £50, 4th £25.
- The final 80 will qualify to play in the Final which will be on Saturday 31st March 2018. With rewards for league finish - Top 20 = 3shots, 21st - 40th = 2shots, 41st-60th 1 shot , 61st-80th zero shots.
- Finals Day - The balance of the prize pot collated will be paid out on finals day, details TBC depending on accumulated funds.
- New winter card will come into play on Monday 9th October with a par 69 course.
Weekend Visitor Policy
Further to concerns raised over weekend visitors the committee have reviewed the strategy. The necessity for revenue must be balanced as we strive to continue to improve the golf course as we have this year.
- No Visitors in any capacity including members guests on 'Gents Competition Day'
- No Visiting Parties on the day after Club Championship.
- No Visiting Parties on the day after Invitation Day
- No Visitng Parties on the day before the County Match v Lothinans
- No Open events arranged for any weekends.
- On non competiton weekend days visiting parties will be restricted to a maxiumum of 20 with the expectation to be generally lower. Bookings made after 1pm may be larger if viewed as prudent by the management.
- Bookings will be where possible spread around the various time slots so as not to penalise any one group of members.
- Members will be given at least two weeks notice of any bookings in order that they may plan their golf in advance.
- Prices for casual golfers have been set, unused tee times will be available to visitors approx 2-3 days before. This will allow members plenty opportunity to book tee times as a priority.
- January 2019
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016