Please note that there will be a few changes with regards to compettion charging as well as allocation of prizes.
- Competition fees will change to £2 (previously £2.50)
- Twos will be £1, although players will be automatically entered into twos a player may opt out if required.
- 20% will be retained by the club in order to fund competition expenses including purchase of necessary software & hardware as required, on board and cup comps £40 will be retained additionaly to cover costs.
- Prizes will be paid from the balance of funds as follows, 1st 30%, 2nd 20%, 3rd 10% - 40% to best in category outside top 3. We hope that not only will the competition charge be reduced but more prize money will be paid out to the members.
- This will apply to all competitions.