EVENT CANCELLED AND PRO SWEEP RESTORED - As with all club comps 20% levy on comp fees balance paid out in shop vouchers.
As we approach the start of the season we are delighted to introduce to you the City Masters which will be held every Wednesday.
- This will be played as a handicap qualifier from the white and red tees generally as a stableford competiton. When a medal is sheduled this will also count as a city masters qualifying event. Provision is made for a qualifying round for ladies who play on that day.
- £2 entry with £1 optional twos
- Mr Mckenna will at times put on an optional nearest the pin competition
- Will run an eclectic competition to increase interest
- Only the Wednesday medals will count towards the 'club order of merit'
- As with all club comps 20% will go to club from entry fee, no % will be taken from twos.
- 20% of the entry fee will instead of going to the club will be held as a finals pot
- A league table will start with your scores counting each week. SImilar to fedex points system with 33 points counting as 10points and an additional 10 points awarded for every further 10 points.
- Handicap cuts will be as per 'congu' club handicap as per summer season rules and regs.
- The general payout will be as follows once the 20% levy is deducted, prizes will be split as follows 1st 40% 2nd 35% 3rd 25%
- All prizes will be paid out in shop credit
- The top 30 (tbc) will qualify to play in the final which will be held on the last Wednesday in September at a suitable time later in the day. There will be a comp of the day running in conjunction with the final on the same day for those not involved in any final or who are unable to make the designated time slot.
We hope that this addition to the calender will add to members enjoyment and maintain interest throughout the season.