ENGLISH CHAMPION CLUB 2017
Welcome to The City of Newcastle Golf Club
The City of Newcastle Golf Club was founded in October 1891 playing on a course on the Town Moor. In 1907, the club moved to Grange Farm at the Three Mile Bridge in Gosforth, which is where it is still today.The great Harry Vardon was engaged to design the course. In 1962 the course was changed however, much of Vardon's influence can still be seen today in the course which is rated one of the best in the North East and has staged many county events.
The clubhouse offers excellent bar, lounge and restaurant facilities that can be enjoyed with a panoramic view of the 1st and 18th holes and can be hired for private functions
Recent club development has seen impressive improvements to the course and locker rooms and with more planned in the near future the ‘CITY’ is the course to play.
Please visit the diary for more events.